Private boat to Shipwreck and Blue Caves
Private boat to Shipwreck and Blue Caves
Get ready to discover some of Zante’s most picturesque sea and mountain villages, swim in the bluest waters and take photos that will make you the envy of all your Instagram friends!
- At 08:00 am your driver George will collect you from your accommodation and he will drive you among the amazing mountains of Zakynthos.
- Your Private Mercedes Benz 14 seats Mini Bus is ideal vehicle to catch the early morning light for some superb photo-taking with Zante’s salt pools and beaches in the background. Grab a fresh lemonade or orange juice on your way to jump-start the morning!
- Admire the Zakynthos countryside before reaching Schinari Port, a picturesque seaside port where a private boat will take you to see Shipwreck Bay (the world-famous “Navagio” beach) and the stunning sea caves nearby. Your Private Motor Boat (10m) will wait for you at the Port and your captain Antonis will be there to welcome you on board with a big hearty honest Greek smile!
- Enjoy swimming for about an hour at one of the most famous beaches in the world: The Shipwreck Beach. We start early as we want you to be one of the first to reach Shipwreck Bay before the crowds!
- Next stop is amazing Blue Caves, the boat will take you inside the caves so you can dive and turn blue. It is an ideal place for fun and lots of photos.
- At the port your driver George will wait for you to take you at a local micro-brewery (if you wish) to sample four different kinds of chilled beer (lager, white, dark and red). Discover how a group of British and Greek friends launched their dream brewery!
- At the end of this amazing day I strongly recommend you to stop for lunch at an amazing Greek tavern that is run by Spyros! He is very welcoming and friendly persons and he loves good food. I love the tavern as it’s among trees, and has an amazing panoramic view of Xigia beach and the food is just delicious! I always reserve the best table of the tavern in advance for you, as it’s a place that you can relax and enjoy an amazing lunch.
Safety First! in P Tours we love Safety and high Standards:
I would like to inform you that the Mini Bus and the boat will follow all health regulation. The driver will provide you with a mask and antiseptic gel and he will wear a mask at all times. In Mini Bus we have installed a plexi glass divider for the guests and driver safety. Also we would like to inform you that the Mini Bus and the Boat will be sanitized before and after each transfer to insure our guests and driver safety.
Please note: Your driver is highly qualified he speaks excellent English and he loves interacting with the guests! Your captain Antonis is a great fun and he loves his job and people so much. He is the most caring captain I have met.
P Tours head office: Eleni & I (=Pigi) love to helping our guests with anything they need from, during and after the trip! We are here to help you!
Trip Duration: 5 hours Type of Boat: Private Boat 10 meters
Prices for 1-4 guests (With a Private Mercedes Benz Car):
15/06 to 10/07: 280 euros
11/07 to 31/07: 300 euros
01/08 to 25/08: 350 euros
26/08 to 20/09: 280 euros
Prices for up to 8 guests:
15/06 to 10/07: 400 euros
11/07 to 31/07: 450 euros
01/08 to 25/08: 500 euros
26/08 to 20/09: 400 euros
21/09 to 31/10: 350 euros
The price includes water and entry tickets to Shipwreck & Caves.
Minimum amount of guests required 4 people, maximum 8
Feel free to contact us via email or phone to book your trip now!
Telephone:+30 26950 41480 , +30 694 5503 865
Tags: private tour to shipwreck, excursion to Navagio and Blue caves by mini bus, Private tour to Shipwreck, Blue Caves, Shipwreck, Windmills, Levante beer, Xigia
Schedules: Daily on request
Season: May to October
Tour in: Greek or English
Tip! Reserve your tour early during your vacation so that you can have time to change date in case the weather isn’t at its best.
- wear swimsuits
- get your sunscreen and hat
- wear shoes that do not slide easily on the deck
- take along water and maybe something to eat
- do not forget your camera !
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Through bank deposit
- Cash - visit at your hotel
- Attention!!! Please be at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes before the specified time. If you’re not there you’ll be charged the full rate with no possibility for refund or exchange.
- If the trip is cancelled within 24 hours due to adverse weather please book another date and time, or ask for a refund within 24 hours. No refunds are accepted after this period.
- A 50% refund is given to cancellations up to 3 days before the trip.
- No refunds allowed for cancellations within 3 days from the trip.
If this boat trip has captured your interest and you wish to ask us more information, please fill in the form below. We try to reply all requests within 1 hour as we are dedicated to offer outstanding customer service.